luke 21:19


Luke 21:19
Stand firm, and you will win life.
‘’Stand firm’’ what does firm mean to you? The meaning is “not soft or yielding when pressed” this means never moving or wavering in your beliefs no matter how much you could be ostracized for them.  What is the feeling you get from winning a game in your favorite sport, video game or succeeding where you focused your time? A great one I’m guessing. This is one of the times in the bible that our vocabulary is not intricate enough to describe what we could be feeling if we won life or succeeded in our mission to live for God. Seeking the lord is our mission and the only way that it is possible is if we seek gods face with our whole heart. If you are seeking god with your whole life, you are guaranteed to win life or eternal salvation. If you are Guaranteed something it means ‘’you are assured a particular outcome.’’ God assures us that we are going to heaven if you stand firm. after I really thought and prayed about this, I realized I am not standing firm in some places in my life. god randomly puts a task in front of you such as going up to a person you don’t talk to very much and asking how there day is going. I found myself saying “no god, that’s weird,” this is when I did not stand firm I more or less did the opposite by not doing as he asked. now I try to live every day standing firm in all things he calls me to do the small and large things. Thank the lord he forgives and I can still partake in winning life or eternal life if I stay seeking his face daily.
application
Tomorrow I’m going to wake up at 5:30 to focus in prayer and reading on the little things that god did in my life and in the bible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

luke 8: 22-25

mark 10: 47-49

mark 1:15