Ephesians 2:20


Ephesians 2: 20

Having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets Jesus Christ himself being the Chief Cornerstone.

 What is a foundation it is something you base something else off? My faith in my earlier years was based off my parent’s faith and not my own. Now I have started on a journey of allowing the Lord to be my foundation by having a relationship with Him. Allowing him to be my true cornerstone has changed my life and my walk. You should never believe in people because they will fail you believe in the man upstairs as I like to say. This verse helped me realize if I have any problems not to first run to Godly person run to the one that saves, our Lord Jesus Christ. I have been truly working on building my foundation on the lord and not worldly things.

Application

Pray this morning that I allow the lord to be my chief cornerstone the man I can be safe with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

luke 8: 22-25

mark 10: 47-49

mark 1:15