PSALM 128: 2


Psalm 128:2

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; You shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you.

This is a verse that is just easy to explain and just a beautiful verse. The first part you shall eat the fruit of your labor of your hands is good for many people. It means to me you shall take part in what god blesses you with through his ministry. Next part helps me when I’m down because when god says he blesses you he does his word does not return void. When I feel like the lord has blessed me it give me more drive to bless others with his word. The end of this verse is so nice to know it shall be with you is great to remember in your daily walk. In my walk I sometimes forget the lord is here and Omni present. We as his followers need to thank the lord more for him blessing are whole life.

Application

Pray today that I realize when the lord is blessing me more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

luke 8: 22-25

mark 10: 47-49

mark 1:15