PSALM 133: 1


Psalm 133:1

Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity.

This verse is so true and relevant in my life right now. I live in a house with 12 grown men and I couldn’t be in a better place. Unity is one thing in this verse it is truly beautiful when you are truly unified with a group of men like I am. We are unified by are beliefs and by knowing each other wants to grow greatly with the lord. Good and pleasant is two things that describe the unity that comes from the lord. That is what I got from this verse. This verse also reminded me that there is a verse kind of like this very one that just shares on the power you have praying in numbers. These verses are in Mathew 18: 18-20 where the Lord says “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by my father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” That verse is so powerful if you ever forget gods power flee to others that have the same beliefs as you and the lord will hear your prayers. The lord is present all the time but there is something about prayer with others and that time of fellowship. Prayer alone is great but when you pray together as it says the power is unthinkable. Back home I didn’t have anyone that I could go to war with or in other words pray with. But here I have many prayer worriers that truly love the lord and love to be in communication with him through prayer.

Application

Pray that I seek out strong believers from home that I can pray with knowing they truly love the lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

luke 8: 22-25

mark 10: 47-49

mark 1:15