mark 1:15


mark 1:15

and saying, “the time is fulfilled and the Kingdome of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel

this verse is so beautiful I love the way the lord put it. The verse is very simple you can’t misinterpret it. it begins “the time is fulfilled” he is talking about Jesus' death on the cross for our sins and how he fulfilled the task the lord god put before him. Then it says, “the Kingdome of God is at hand” this is the lord opening the gates of heaven to all who are righteous. The last part is “believe in the gospel” I love the way it is said because it shows how simple the lord puts it. Have you ever got direction from a boss that was not clear and made you do something wrong? I have and is extremely painful to have to do something over because of miscommunication. This verse is the lord not enabling us to miss interpret his word and what he wants from us. His task for us is to just “believe in the gospel” which is the lord in himself. So, I can only leave you with so much and I’m going to leave you with this “believe in the gospel  

Application

Pray before my morning devotions to understand more of the lords word and what he has for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mark 10: 47-49

Revelations 14:9-10