Revelations 14:9-10


Revelations 14:9-10

9Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,10 “he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of god, which is poured out full strength into the cup of his indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the lamb.



This verse is what I call a come to Jesus verse because it scares the people that have not excepted Jesus. This is one verse that my mom has reminded me through out my life about. This verse opens your eyes up to how descriptive the bible is and how it describes exactly what is to come. I loved hearing about this part of scripture from my mom because I felt like she was helping prepare me. The last stanza goes into detail about the wrath of the lord and how he truly tells you what will happen to those who get the mark. The mark of the beast is one thing that we should look out for so we can warn others. Th description that the lord uses through john is beautiful and I would encourage people that are reading this to read more of the word because the description of things that will happen in our lives or peoples to come is amazing

Application

Pray tonight that the lord will open my mind to realizing how relevant the bible is to our present time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mark 10: 47-49

mark 1:15